Moray BSL aims to bridge the divide between Hearing and Deaf Communities wherever possible and to open up opportunities for Deaf People to be involved in the wider Moray community and its activities.
We also arrange or attend events to raise the profile of British Sign Language.
- Harmony in Hand (BSL Choir) performances
- Seafest Closing Service 2017
- Memorable days for Moray Deaf Community
- Organise Deaf & BSL awareness raising events or workshops
- Fundraising for various charitable organisations